School: Crompton House
Further Education: City and Guilds level 2 engineering
Passions: Lacrosse and Computers
Ambitions: To become a fully skilled engineer
If you were a superhero who would you be? Deadpool
- When did you decide on engineering and how did you get involved with the engineering apprenticeship programme?
Approximately when I started high school and I applied to college when I left.
- What did you study at school to qualify in engineering?
Science , maths and english
- What kind of projects does your apprenticeship enable you to become involved in?
manufacture various fixtures and also produce parts
- What help and support do you receive as an apprentice?
I get help from my co-workers and my mentor
- Have you gained any further education qualifications after leaving school?
Yes , City and Guilds level 2
- Do you think your apprenticeship will set you in good stead for your current and future career?
- What do you think you would be doing if you were not in engineering?
Doing some sort of office / business work
- What did you want to do when you left school?
- How easy did you find the transition from school to a working environment?
Bit difficult at first but getting easier
- What Machine are you currently manning and training on?
Manual Centre Lathe